Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Six Pack Abs - All I Want for Christmas

So how do you sleep at night?

I've found that I sleep much better when I've avoided sugar. Just a thought, try it for yourself. This leads me into my latest challenge/competition event or as I like to think something to make me stick my diet not eat all of the kids halloween candy, and avoid my all time favorite pecan pie. I think that's probably the worst thing you can eat, probably not as bad as having that whole pint of Ben & Jerry's every night that I used to do. Yes, it is possible! The holidays are here! Or at least that's what I'm seeing at retail.




So here's the deal, me and my closest 30 or so online friends who I've never met face-to-face are competing to see who can have the best abs or change in abs by Christmas. We're all putting up a can of this Beachbody Recovery drink which is something like $40 to those of us who are coaches, regular members pay about 25% more. It's really on the honor system, and if all the losers actual deliver the winner can open their own outlet. But it's really not about that. It's about doing our best and being our best and all of that miltary yadayada....play a little Rocky music for me here. The holidays are tough on the diet, and anybody who says they aren't is lying or just strange; I guess if you're a loner and don't have any friends or family the holidays pretty much suck like every other day of the year. But for me, I need the motivation and compelling reason to not have that 2nd, okay, 3rd helping of plateful o'butter - usually just to be a good guest (ha).

So here's the link: Xmas 6 Pack

Please feel free to join us, or just help me by sending my competition a nice meat lover's pizza with a side of Krispy Creams.


ps. Please don't tell my wife that this is all I want - I'll still take some more workout clothes, and new pants that fit.

1 comment:

Kelly Olexa said...

Hey! Thanks for the friend on BlogCatalog! Loving the blog, I will add this to My favorites!!

;-)
K